Visionary Content from around the Web
Fast Company Fast Company inspires a new breed of innovative and creative thought leaders who are actively inventing the future of business.
- YouTube says it will stop removing false claims about past electionsby Bobbie Gossage on June 2, 2023 at 6:03 pm
- Chase Bank customers say a bug is causing double transactions and feesby Bobbie Gossage on June 2, 2023 at 3:31 pm
- Think twice before you use a payment app for endlessly storing your money, CFPB warnsby Christopher Zara on June 2, 2023 at 2:20 pm
- As Gen Z consumers look to build credit histories, FreeKick offers a possible way inby Christopher Zara on June 2, 2023 at 12:15 pm
- These 18 brands have the best and worst reputations in America right nowby Michael Grothaus on June 2, 2023 at 8:25 am
Home You’ll find stories on BBC Future on almost every topic that matters: psychology, food, climate change, health, social trends, technology and more.
- What are the risks of being an older father?by Richard Fisher on June 3, 2023 at 12:01 am
The actor Al Pacino is having a child in his eighties. What does the science say about the impact of older fatherhood on fertility, loss in pregnancy and disease risk?
- Should 'three-person babies' have the right to know their donors?by Sophie Hardach on June 2, 2023 at 1:00 am
A growing number of children have been born with the help of a pioneering technique that effectively means they carry genetic material from three people.
- Why cultivated meat is still so hard to findby Graihagh Jackson on June 2, 2023 at 12:05 am
It's been 10 years since the first burger made from laboratory-grown meat was eaten. So why is it still only available in one country, in one restaurant, only on Thursdays?
- The students living with retireesby Frankie Adkins on June 1, 2023 at 12:01 am
What happens when students share homes with the elderly? Frankie Adkins investigates a new experiment in multi-generational living.
- The rise of highly sensitive parentsby Melissa Hogenboom on May 31, 2023 at 12:30 am
Are you an 'orchid' or a 'dandelion' parent? Researchers are uncovering the hidden personality traits that can shape our family life.
Vulcan Post Top Tech Lifestyle Site
- This S’porean startup is fighting fashion waste with lab-grown leatherby Ishan Singh on June 1, 2023 at 5:07 am
"Our goal is to change the way luxury products are produced and have an impact on the rest of the notoriously wasteful fashion industry."
- This Japanese moved to KL to open a matcha shop in Pavilion that uses a 300 Y/O tea brandby Claudia Khaw on June 1, 2023 at 4:20 am
Matcha Hero Kyoto is a stall in Pavilion KL serving specialty green tea drinks and ice cream from Japan, its founder's home country.
- Meet the M’sian baker who is introducing Russian desserts to locals at her cafe in Puchongby Sarah Sabrina on June 1, 2023 at 2:34 am
Torte by Linda is a M'sian cafe in Puchong that sells traditional Russian desserts, like Russian honey cakes. It also offers savoury dishes.
- Bet you didn’t know Lingham’s Chili Sauce was founded in Penang 115 years agoby Hakem Hassan on June 1, 2023 at 2:28 am
Lingham's Chilli Sauce is a global Malaysian company that sells different chilli sauces. Here is the history of its founder and business.
- I try a week of Twitter founder’s daily routine: 5AM meditations, 7-min workouts, 1 meal/dayby Claudia Khaw on May 31, 2023 at 5:51 am
Jack Dorsey is the co-founder of Twitter. We tried and reviewed his daily routine of waking up at 5AM, meditation, exercise and more.
- Archetype Family: Visionary
- Other Expressions: Entrepreneur, Innovator, Pioneer, Guide, Dreamer
- Life Journey: To bring the future into the present, and sense the changing impulses of society.
- Unique Challenge: To remain committed to a new vision in order to bring it to fruition.
- Lesson To Learn: To believe in my vision, however great or small, and my creative potential to change lives.
- Defining Grace: Courage
- Challenge To Self: I will envision new possibilities for humanity and recognize when an idea is worth rearranging my life for.
THE FUTURIST: Futurists have incredible minds and are tenacious about achieving their goals.
THE ENTREPRENEUR: Often successful at an early age (at least these days), Entrepreneurs have a spirit of exploration and adventure that makes them inspired company.
THE DIRECTOR: They don’t call directing “helming” for nothing. Directors, like sea captains, have to keep everything going at once while maintaining an almost supernatural cool.
THE STRATEGIST: You see total picture and therefore solutions to problems. You operate very efficiently in dark rooms and war rooms.Your downside is black and white thinking.
THE INTUITIVE: You see inside a person and you see the future. Your downside is you don’t see everything and you don’t bat 100% with your visions. You can further abuse trust others may have in your insights.
THE DETECTIVE: You see and sense extremely fine details that may ordinarily be missed. You can also be a snoop and very intrusive.
In the Shadow - Meet the Shadowed members of the Visionary Family. Everyone has a dark side, what is yours?
THE HERMIT: You have an inordinate need for solitude to explore your world creatively and intellectually. You can also become intolerant of other people or other places.