Fashionista Fashion and Beauty Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style and Shopping Advice
- Must Read: 'Harper's Bazaar' Drops 4 September Icons Covers, Actors Dress as Their Favorite TV Characters for 'W'by Brooke Frischer on August 16, 2022 at 4:09 pm
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Tuesday. Harper's Bazaar September Icons covers feature Bad Bunny, Florence Pugh, Amanda Gorman and Hailey BieberThis year's Icons portfolio is devoted to 21 young people – age 30 or younger – including actors, artists, musicians, models, ...Continue reading
- Great Outfits In Fashion History: Julie Andrews' Billowing 1968 Oscars Dressby Brooke Frischer on August 16, 2022 at 2:00 pm
There are perfectly good celebrity style moments, and then there are the looks that really stick with you, the ones you try desperately to recreate at home. In 'Great Outfits in Fashion History,' Fashionista editors are revisiting their all-time favorite lewks. When you think of Julie Andrews, you ...Continue reading
- BABEL FAIR SHOWROOM IS HIRING A JUNIOR SALES EXECUTIVE, INDEPENDENT RETAILERS IN NEW YORK, NYby Winnie Liu on August 16, 2022 at 1:43 pm
Babel Fair showroom is looking for a sharp, fast-paced junior sales executive to excel in a small business environment. The ideal candidate has a minimum of one year experience in fashion wholesale sales. This is a heavily sales focused job and the candidate must be highly motivated and able to hit ...Continue reading
- The Ultimate Guide to Transitional Jacketsby Fashionista on August 16, 2022 at 12:00 pm
The importance of a good lightweight, transitional jacket cannot be overstated. These are the outfit add-ons you grab at a moment's notice, when there's a shift in the forecast you weren't anticipating, during those confusing weeks where it's no longer summer but the fall chill hasn't fully ...Continue reading
- The Reformation Sale Is Here For All Your End-of-Summer Wardrobe Needsby Fashionista on August 15, 2022 at 8:07 pm
It's as if Reformation saw our Google Calendar for the remainder of the summer, and said: "We got you." (In fact, that sounds like something the brand's copywriter would say.) The brand's seasonal sale is now live, and it has everything you need for late-summer weddings, cocktail dates, garden ...Continue reading
Elite Daily Elite Daily is a site for and by women who are discovering the world, and themselves in the process.
- Ezra Miller Is Seeking Mental Health Treatment Following Latest Arrestby Michele Mendez on August 16, 2022 at 8:24 pm
On Aug. 16, 'The Flash' star Ezra Miller released a statement in which they apologized for their recent behavior and promised to seek mental health treatment.
- How To Figure Out Your “Type” & Use It For Better Datesby Amanda Kohr on August 16, 2022 at 8:17 pm
Experts explain how to figure out your "type" and why it's about more than surface-level attraction.
- Who Plays Angela In 'PLL: Original Sin'? Gabriella Pizzolo Is From 'Stranger Things'by Madeleine Janz on August 16, 2022 at 8:12 pm
'PLL: Original Sin' brings a whole new slasher vibe to the 'PLL' universe, but there is one familiar face in the cast. Here are the deets on Gabriella Pizzolo.
- BLACKPINK's 'Born Pink': Release Date, Tracklist, Tour, Updatesby Daffany Chan,, ,Michele Mendez, and ,Adrianne Reece on August 16, 2022 at 7:42 pm
BLACKPINK announced their second full-length album, 'Born Pink,' will drop in September. The record will feature the group's upcoming single, "Pink Venom."
- Justice Of The Pies' Maya-Camille Broussard Is Baking For A Purposeby Madhuri Sathish-Van Atta on August 16, 2022 at 7:30 pm
Baker Maya-Camille Broussard of Justice of the Pies is baking for a good cause.
Fashion News and Trends: Designers, Models, Style Guides The best in celebrity style, the latest fashion news, and trends on and off the runway.
- Weddings Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpassby André-Naquian Wheeler on August 16, 2022 at 6:30 pm
In Dumbo, your waterfront view is likely to come with a moment of matrimonial bliss.
- Kendall Jenner Signals Loafer Season Is Hereby Alice Newbold on August 16, 2022 at 5:06 pm
Kendall is entering a transitional fashion phase and she’s armed with plenty of The Row.
- 'House of the Dragon' Star Emma D’Arcy Is Regal at Show’s Red Carpet Premiereby André-Naquian Wheeler on August 16, 2022 at 4:34 pm
The looks feels like an ’80s-era MTV take on the land of dragons.
- Nazanin Boniadi Embraced Dark Glamour at the Lord of the Rings Premiereby Christian Allaire on August 16, 2022 at 3:35 pm
The actor opted for a sleek, sculptural Balmain gown.
- 14 Workout Dresses That Will Make You Break Up With Your Leggingsby Alexis Bennett on August 15, 2022 at 9:48 pm
The easy-to-slip-on frocks are just as comfortable and even chicer.
- It’s Time to Start Shopping Lug Sole Boots for Fallby Laura Jackson on August 15, 2022 at 9:46 pm
The lug sole toughens up any look to perfection.
- Intimates Are the Latest Area of Fashion to Go Genderlessby Christian Allaire on August 15, 2022 at 8:49 pm
A new crop of brands are rethinking lingerie, underwear, and more.
- Archetype Family: Fashion
- Other Expressions: Host, Stylist, Goddess, Diva
- Life Journey: To become comfortable in my own skin; to derive power from self-esteem rather than the clothes I wear.
- Unique Challenge: To cultivate my individuality; to form a stylistic point of view that reflects my whole being.
- Lesson To Learn: To recognize when I’m being judged superficially.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will create an authentic life that reflects my individuality and empowers me as a person.
THE FASHIONISTA: Fashionistas bring enthusiasm to any event and have a sense of occasion that adds spice to a decidedly understated world. They will always have an opinion when asked any question about style and are usually more than happy to share their glamour secrets.
THE METROSEXUAL: Metrosexuals look great everywhere they go, from small dinner parties to weddings.
THE GODDESS: Goddesses combine the power of executives and mavericks with a high glamour factor. But they also aren’t afraid to be feminine.
THE SNOB: Often using terms like “genius” for items so rare that they’re unattainable to most people, they are the shopaholics whom retailers love—and concerned spouses, parents and siblings deplore. Taken to extremes, a seemingly benign hobby like “shopping” can cause almost irreparable financial and emotional harm.