- Kim Jones Goes Disco for Fendi Spring 2022by Ana Colón on September 22, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Milan Fashion Week kicked off strong Wednesday, with one of the most anticipated debuts of the season early on in the lineup: Kim Jones' sophomore ready-to-wear collection for Fendi. And the designer was ready to party. The Italian luxury house's Spring 2022 women's line "explores the joyful ...Continue reading
- ASHE Is Hiring An INFLUENCER & AFFILIATE MARKETING MANAGER In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on September 22, 2021 at 5:12 pm
INFLUENCER & AFFILIATE MARKETING MANAGERStart Date: As soon as possible Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:● Build out and lead influencer and affiliate marketing strategies on behalf of clients, acting as a liaison between clients and influencers, managers, affiliate marketing ...Continue reading
- ASHE Is Hiring An Account Manager In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on September 22, 2021 at 5:09 pm
ACCOUNT MANAGERStart Date: As soon as possible Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: ● Lead day-to-day client relations and act as a media liaison between clients and editors● Show resourcefulness in problem solving, coordinating media requests and approaching client questions● Craft ...Continue reading
- Must Read: London Fashion Week Gives Space to the Next Generation, Inside the Crocs Comebackby Dara Prant on September 22, 2021 at 4:00 pm
London Fashion Week gives space to the next generation With big names like Burberry left off the official London Fashion Week calendar, there was a bit question mark as to what would stir up excitement in the British capital. In Susanna Lau's LFW write-up for Business of Fashion, she highlights the ...Continue reading
- Great Outfits in Fashion History: Kiki Layne Making the Case for Head-to-Toe Orangeby Ana Colón on September 22, 2021 at 3:00 pm
There are perfectly good celebrity style moments, and then there are the looks that really stick with you, the ones you try desperately to recreate at home. In 'Great Outfits in Fashion History,' Fashionista editors are revisiting their all-time favorite lewks. Pierpaolo Piccioli's tenure as ...Continue reading
Elite Daily Elite Daily is a site for and by women who are discovering the world, and themselves in the process.
- 8 Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck Halloween Couples Costumesby Emma Glassman-Hughes on September 22, 2021 at 9:41 pm
The iconic looks of Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck make for the best Halloween couples costume inspiration.
- 'Fantastic Beasts 3': Premiere Date, Cast, Trailer, Newsby Ani Bundel on September 22, 2021 at 8:36 pm
After multiple delays, 'Fantastic Beasts 3' finally has a premiere date and a title. Here's what else to know about casting news and teaser-trailers.
- Why Can't I Use SharePlay On iOS 15? There Are A Few Reasonsby Cianna Garrison on September 22, 2021 at 8:26 pm
Apple's iOS 15 dropped on Sept. 20, and it's filled with new features. If you can’t use SharePlay yet, here’s what to know about the screen-sharing FaceTime feature.
- Princess Eugenie’s Wedding Gift From Prince Philip Was So Sweetby Emma Glassman-Hughes on September 22, 2021 at 8:18 pm
Princess Eugenie's wedding gift from grandpa Prince Philip was so adorable and thoughtful.
- 17 Halloween Zoom Backgrounds To Make Your Video Calls So Spookyby Daffany Chan on September 22, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Easily show off your spooky season spirit with these virtual Halloween Zoom backgrounds featuring pumpkins, skeletons, and more.
- Archetype Family: Fashion
- Other Expressions: Host, Stylist, Goddess, Diva
- Life Journey: To become comfortable in my own skin; to derive power from self-esteem rather than the clothes I wear.
- Unique Challenge: To cultivate my individuality; to form a stylistic point of view that reflects my whole being.
- Lesson To Learn: To recognize when I’m being judged superficially.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will create an authentic life that reflects my individuality and empowers me as a person.
THE FASHIONISTA: Fashionistas bring enthusiasm to any event and have a sense of occasion that adds spice to a decidedly understated world. They will always have an opinion when asked any question about style and are usually more than happy to share their glamour secrets.
THE METROSEXUAL: Metrosexuals look great everywhere they go, from small dinner parties to weddings.
THE GODDESS: Goddesses combine the power of executives and mavericks with a high glamour factor. But they also aren’t afraid to be feminine.
THE SNOB: Often using terms like “genius” for items so rare that they’re unattainable to most people, they are the shopaholics whom retailers love—and concerned spouses, parents and siblings deplore. Taken to extremes, a seemingly benign hobby like “shopping” can cause almost irreparable financial and emotional harm.