Articles Archive - Deepak Chopra™️ Articles Archive - Deepak Chopra™️
- Attracting Low Energiesby Deepak Chopra™️ on July 1, 2022 at 8:00 am
Attracting Low Energies
- Psychological Exhaustionby Deepak Chopra™️ on June 30, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Adulthood Challengesby Deepak Chopra™️ on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Smoking and the Spiritual Lifeby Deepak Chopra™️ on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
Smoking and the Spiritual Life
- Enlightenment’s Contextby Deepak Chopra™️ on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
Conscious Lifestyle Magazine The Mind Body Spirit Magazine, Evolved.
- The Awakened Mind: How to Optimize Your Brain Waves for Higher States of Consciousnessby Conscious Lifestyle on June 23, 2021 at 3:32 am
Learn about the 5 different types of brain wave frequencies and how to optimize them for higher states of consciousness and flow. The post The Awakened Mind: How to Optimize Your Brain Waves for Higher States of Consciousness appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Creating Conscious Wealth: The Art of Blending Purpose With Prosperity to Create Lifelong Abundanceby Conscious Lifestyle on June 15, 2021 at 4:43 pm
The post Creating Conscious Wealth: The Art of Blending Purpose With Prosperity to Create Lifelong Abundance appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Mind Over Body: How to Rewire Your Subconscious Mind for Greater Health and Wellbeingby Conscious Lifestyle on June 12, 2021 at 3:45 am
Your mind is a powerful force. Discover how to harness the hypnotic power of the subconscious mind to accelerate healing your body on every level. The post Mind Over Body: How to Rewire Your Subconscious Mind for Greater Health and Wellbeing appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Treating Inflammation Naturally: How to Heal from Sore Muscles, Joint Pain, and Moreby Conscious Lifestyle on March 21, 2021 at 3:50 am
When it comes to pain and inflammation, some medications do more harm than good. Fully Human Supplements makes it possible to heal inflammation naturally. The post Treating Inflammation Naturally: How to Heal from Sore Muscles, Joint Pain, and More appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Astrology and Crystals: The Best Healing Stones for Each of the 12 Zodiac Signsby Conscious Lifestyle on August 8, 2020 at 7:59 pm
Learn which crystals and power stones are best for your astrological archetype and Zodiac sign. The post Astrology and Crystals: The Best Healing Stones for Each of the 12 Zodiac Signs appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- I’m An Eyebrow Expert — Here’s How To Optimize Your Brows In 3 Stepsby Hannah Frye on July 1, 2022 at 11:41 am
As the 90s showed us, eyebrow trends are not as forgiving as those in the fashion or makeup space.
- This Underrated Herb Sucks Up Stress Like A High-Power Vacuumby Emma Loewe on July 1, 2022 at 11:02 am
Here's what makes it so effective.
- The Summer Dinner Recipe Inspiration You've Been Looking For, From mbg's Editorsby Merrell Readman on July 1, 2022 at 10:26 am
The summer of the grill.
- What Astrologers Want You To Know About The (Aggressive) Energy Of Julyby The AstroTwins on July 1, 2022 at 10:02 am
Here are your horoscope highlights.
- If You're Dealing With Dark Spots On The Body, Look For This In Your Lotionby Hannah Frye on July 1, 2022 at 9:27 am
Not as many body care products prioritize dark spot treatment, yet hyperpigmentation can happen anywhere.
- Archetype Family: Spiritual
- Other Expressions: Mystic, Healer, Seeker
- Life Journey: To discover the meaning and purpose of life
- Unique Challenge: To create a life that balances my spiritual, emotional, and physical needs
- Lesson To Learn: To be truthful with myself about who I am and what I believe; to recognize when I’m resisting change in order to remain comfortable
- Defining Grace: Humility
- Challenge To Self: I will tap into and trust my intuition, and be conscious of where I position matters of the spirit among other live interests.
THE MISSIONARY: You are on a mission that you feel called to. It consumes you. You may also become a slave to a mission that is no longer a worthy pursuit of your time or talent.
THE SAMARITAN: You are simply a good person with absolutely no agenda. You walk the walk and don’t need to talk. You can also be taken advantage of or you may take advantage of others by making them feel obligated to you.
THE DISCIPLE: You are a devotee of a spiritual leader or guru. You would rather follow the light than be the light. You can also be easily led astray.
THE SAINT: It’s hard not to love Saints. They are humble, selfless, uplifting and always willing to help in a crisis.
RELIGIOUS SERVANT: Humble, kind and disciplined, the deeply religious can be inspirational teachers and friends.
THE MYSTIC: Mystics can be inspiring and capable of invoking ecstasy with even more potency than poets or musicians. They have a way of encouraging higher spheres of interaction in all circumstances.
THE GURU: Gurus, by nature, want to see people become their best selves, so while they can be tough teachers, they are empathetic in a parental way. They are also ideal role models.
THE ANGELS: Angels are the strongest messengers of the spiritual who can protect, inspire and lead the downtrodden to a safe place.
THE MARTYR: Your life and soul has been called to be sacrificed for greater good. You sacrifice yourself regardless of the consequences.You may also be carrying a cross that no one believes is yours to carry and doing so to get others to feel sorry for you or to manipulate others.