Royal Content from around the Web
Guest of a Guest Guest of a Guest RSS
- Inside The Festive, Floral Scene At The Frick's Spring Garden Partyby Guest of A Guest on June 1, 2023 at 8:50 pm
- How Much Will A Day Aboard The Hamptons' Most In-Demand Yacht Cost You?by Guest of A Guest on June 1, 2023 at 7:00 pm
- Get Fancy & Fête The Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic With Bubbles & Burgers At Fouquet'sby Guest of A Guest on May 31, 2023 at 7:06 pm
- 13 Things I'm Desperately Convinced I Need This Weekby Christie Grimm on May 31, 2023 at 5:20 pm
- 10 Books You'll Spot Every New Yorker Reading This Summerby Mackenzie Newcomb on May 30, 2023 at 4:27 pm
Vanity Fair The latest from www.vanityfair.com
- Ron DeSantis Will Get Back to You on the Pronunciation of His Last Nameby Bess Levin on June 1, 2023 at 9:02 pm
- Megan Thee Stallion Will Take a Break From Music, Have a “Healing Girl” Summerby Kase Wickman on June 1, 2023 at 7:38 pm
- The Pentagon Just Caved to the Right’s Anti-LGBTQ Pressure Campaignby Caleb Ecarma on June 1, 2023 at 7:29 pm
- Joe Biden Was Underestimated Once Again on the Debt Ceiling Dealby Molly Jong-Fast on June 1, 2023 at 6:58 pm
- Pete Davidson and Chase Sui Wonders Have Gone to the Dogs(tore)by Kase Wickman on June 1, 2023 at 6:25 pm
News – Robb Report The Best Luxury Cars, Jets, Yachts, Travel, Watches
- Elon Musk Is Once Again the Richest Person on the Planetby Justin Ray on June 1, 2023 at 11:45 pm
The stock market has not been kind to Bernard Arnault's fortune of late.
- Here Are 15 Richest Women Celebrities in America, From Oprah to Taylor Swiftby Justin Ray on June 1, 2023 at 10:15 pm
Beyoncé, Kylie Jenner, and Celine Dion also made the cut.
- Jay-Z Is Owed $6.8 Million in Unpaid Royalties From a Perfume Company, N.Y. Court Rulesby Justin Ray on June 1, 2023 at 8:45 pm
The rapper launched the fragrance in partnership with Parlux back in 2013.
- Beyoncé Threw Her Off-White Sunglasses to a Lucky Fan During the Renaissance Concert in Londonby Justin Ray on June 1, 2023 at 6:45 pm
Security promptly took the shades back, but the superstar came to the rescue.
- An Auction of Freddie Mercury’s Private Possessions Reveal the Original Name of ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’by Justin Ray on May 31, 2023 at 11:30 pm
A trove of the Queen frontman's belongings will be on offer by Sotheby's, including the handwritten lyrics to the band's hits.
- Archetype Family: Royal
- Other Expressions: Executive, CEO, Leader, Chief
- Life Journey: To learn to use power wisely, productively, and responsibly
- Unique Challenge: To identify the causes in which to invest my power and influence
- Lesson To Learn: To differentiate between authentic and illusory power
- Defining Grace: Generosity
- Challenge To Self: I will share power in a close relationship, and commit to cooperation and compromise.
THE EXECUTIVE: You are destined for the corner office. You like power, control and responsibility. You are a natural leader. Your down side is you can be relentless in gaining the power you need.
THE MIDAS: Everything you touch turns to gold. You like money and money likes you. Your downside is you can be a miser.
THE BOSS: You want control from small things to large. You are an excellent manager of people and projects. You can also be a micro manager as well as a slave driver.
THE KING: Kings don’t just create wealth for themselves. They create it for others around them, including employees and investors. At their best they are role models for discipline, superb management, and the highest levels of strategic thinking.
THE QUEEN: Queens are conveyors of grace, and they can use their position to do tremendous good in the world. They can lead as examples and empower others, women especially, to succeed.
THE POLITICIAN: Politicians are people-oriented and great communicators. They know that to do their jobs well they have to be able to listen and collaborate.
THE PRINCESS/HEIRESS: Princesses can be inspirational figures for girls who lack confidence and dignity. And they can use their positions to do good, and to be spokeswomen for excellent causes.
THE PRINCE/HEIR: Princes can be agreeable friends, spouses and relatives because of their sense of ceremony and decorum. Like Gentleman, they are reliable guests, toast-makers and representatives of good causes.
THE DIVA: With their talent and tendency to dress to kill, Divas bring sparkle and fireworks to any situation.
In the Shadow - Meet the Shadowed members of the Royal Family. Everyone has a dark side, what is yours?
THE BULLY: When it becomes so easy to take advantage of one’s position, it takes a certain amount of discipline to fight the urge to debase the reputation of self and family.
THE BRAT: Because they are used to pampering and don’t know how to do things for themselves, Royals can exhibit childish behavior in the form of tantrums and unreasonable demands.
THE DESTROYER: The Destroyer shadow manifests in vindictiveness and an unchecked fascination with wreaking enormous destruction on enemies.
THE THIEF: In addition to having access, Thieves who manifest themselves as Royal shadows are shrouded in elegant mantles of acceptability.