BuzzFeed - Latest BuzzFeed has breaking news, vital journalism, quizzes, videos, celeb news, Tasty food videos, recipes, DIY hacks, and all the trending buzz you’ll want to share with your friends. Copyright BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved.
- As Your Friend, I'm Telling You That You Need These 34 Thingson September 23, 2021 at 11:01 am
I don't know how you've been living without these.View Entire Post ›
- 37 Cheap Fall Dresses That'll Probably Make You Look Sweeter Than Those PSLs You've Been Chuggingon September 23, 2021 at 10:00 am
Nestle in to some enviable frocks you'll wanna buy in multiple colors...and you can because they're budget-friendly.View Entire Post ›
- 29 Things Basically Guaranteed To Make Your Cat Meow With Delighton September 23, 2021 at 9:01 am
Good luck getting your cat's attention after you give them these absolutely purrrr-fect toys, treats, and accessories.View Entire Post ›
- 41 Under-$25 Products To Buy If You Want Next-Level Resultson September 23, 2021 at 8:01 am
From grout cleaner to faux-marble paper, these cheap products are worth the hype.View Entire Post ›
- 17 Things From Latinx-Owned Small Brands You’ll Love And Use On Repeaton September 23, 2021 at 7:31 am
Cool, useful finds from even cooler creatives. Happy LHM. 😎View Entire Post ›
- This Entire Skincare Routine (Including Retinol!) Is Under $50 and Will Transform Your Skinon January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
Consider this is your sign to finally toss your old meh products and start fresh.
- Who Is Anya Taylor-Joy's Musician Boyfriend, Malcolm McRae?on September 23, 2021 at 2:21 am
Put! Him! On! A! Red! Carpet!
- Nick Cannon's Dating History Honestly Isn't That Complicatedon September 23, 2021 at 2:11 am
But we went ahead and laid it out in case you're 🤔.
- Everything You Need to Know About ‘The Masked Singer’ Season 6, Including All the Celebrity Revealson September 23, 2021 at 2:09 am
No, I’m not okay, thx for asking.
- Maddie Ziegler’s Net Worth Will Make You Wonder What You Were Doing at 18 Years Oldon September 23, 2021 at 1:57 am
Really regretting spending my allowance at Forever 21.
- Get the Report: Download your free REBEL report
- Other Expressions: Maverick, Feminist, Femme Fatle, Sex Goddess
- Life Journey: Break barriers that restrict the human spirit.
- Unique Challenge: Discover a creative, dynamic, and productive way to make your voice heard.
- Lesson To Learn: Avoid engaging in power struggles as a way of expressing authority. Know the difference between rebellious reactions and rebellious decisions.
- Defining Grace: Justice
- Challenge To Self: Understand when the rebel in me is controlling my emotions
THE HEDONIST: Hedonists are wonderful hosts and guests. They bring added pleasure to any pleasurable occasion by noticing and appreciating the details and savoring each element.
THE DON JUAN: Charming, fun, well-mannered, and sexually attentive, Don Juans make the game of seduction fun for women who have their own rich and romantic fantasy lives as well as self-confidence.
THE FEMME FATALE Femme Fatales embody female empowerment and are unafraid of their sensual and sexual sides. Their rebellious natures make them liberating presences and fun to be around.
THE WILD MAN/WILD WOMAN Wild men and wild women are the most outrageous of Rebels. These are the people who are in touch with the side of themselves that doesn’t want to settle or be forced into any box.
THE SABOTEUR Like their archetypal cousin, the Jokester, Rebels live to upend anything that smacks of banality or conservatism.
THE FIGHTER Sometimes a Rebel becomes too aggressive in their various pursuits, and turns into a fighter who won’t back down and won’t stop arguing.