Travel Curator Worth Traveling For
- 10 Yacht Charters and Small Ship Cruises to Book Nowby Ann Abel on June 30, 2022 at 3:25 pm
There’s something unmistakably dreamy about slowing down and taking in the world from a perch on the ... The post 10 Yacht Charters and Small Ship Cruises to Book Now appeared first on Travel Curator.
- 6 All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico You Don’t Want To Missby Becca Hensley on June 28, 2022 at 8:53 pm
Sometimes we just want to chill. That’s when an all-inclusive resort in Mexico fits the bill. Meant ... The post 6 All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico You Don’t Want To Miss appeared first on Travel Curator.
- These European Hotels Have the Most Incredible Restaurantsby Ann Abel on June 28, 2022 at 7:35 pm
We’re obsessed with restaurants like never before. Every time a new “best of” list drops or a ... The post These European Hotels Have the Most Incredible Restaurants appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Three Greek Island Itineraries For Your Next Tripby Stacey Leasca on June 27, 2022 at 6:43 pm
The crystalline waters, the white-washed homes, and the craggy cliffside beaches of the Greek Islands are calling ... The post Three Greek Island Itineraries For Your Next Trip appeared first on Travel Curator.
- 8 Luxury Villas to Rent in Greece This Summerby Dobrina Zhekova on June 23, 2022 at 8:27 pm
Summer is in full swing, but if you still haven’t made plans for your European getaway, it’s ... The post 8 Luxury Villas to Rent in Greece This Summer appeared first on Travel Curator.
AFAR Travel The experiential travel guide
- 7 Best Travel Credit Cards to Apply for Right Nowon July 1, 2022 at 1:37 pm
- Podcast: How to Navigate the Wild World of Ethical Animal Tourismon July 1, 2022 at 2:53 am
- Air Travel Is Chaos Right Now—You Can Salvage Your Summer Flight Plans With These Pro Tipsby Michelle Baran on June 30, 2022 at 11:52 pm
- Love Gin? Try This Week-Long Tour of Scotland’s Best Distillerieson June 30, 2022 at 10:45 pm
- 10 Years After Studying in Prague, One Writer Returnson June 30, 2022 at 6:35 pm
- Archetype Family: Discovering
- Other Expressions: Adventurer, Trailblazer, Traveler
- Life Journey: To follow paths that are self-discovered. Inspire others to explore uncharted territory.
- Unique Challenge: To be unafraid to commit: to settling in one place, with one person, and one style of life; to recognize that exploration can be emotional as well as physical.
- Lesson To Learn: To take the initiative while coordinating with others to break barriers and accomplish great things.
- Defining Grace: Self-Motivation
- Challenge To Self: I will climb every mountain, feel every moment.
THE PIONEER: You go where no one has gone before mentally and physically You see, you think , you go forever seeing uncharted territory. You change the world. Where here you go can be disruptive and even dangerous. You also have trouble “staying”.
THE DISCOVERER: You explore the sky, the earth, and the sea. You enjoy looking forward, backward and beyond. You stuggle with boredom and relating to the present moment.
THE ADVENTURER: Adventurers are enthusiasts. They are up for anything and can handle change with aplomb.
THE TRAVELER: Travelers are always game to go someplace new. Enthusiastic, worldly, and adventurous without being danger junkies, they can be trusted to advise about destinations that are off the beaten track.
THE SEEKER: Charming and able to adjust to all kinds of situations, Seekers can bring new perspectives about life to anyone who is curious enough to ask them to describe what they’ve experienced.
THE INDIVIDUALIST: Individualists are exciting to be around because they are always in the vanguard and always ready to take issue with anything too constraining or boring.
THE NOVELTY-SEEKER: Explorers have a hard time appreciating what they have already accomplished because they always feel there is more to do. This compulsion may cause them to leave tasks in their present reality, unfinished.