Travel Curator Worth Traveling For
- 5 Things You Need to Know to Do Yachting Right This Summerby Stacey Leasca on May 11, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Vacations are making a comeback, but if you’re looking to hold onto social distancing practices a little ... The post 5 Things You Need to Know to Do Yachting Right This Summer appeared first on Travel Curator.
- The Best Caviar to Eat Nowby Jonah Flicker on May 11, 2022 at 4:49 pm
For many chefs and caviar aficionados, beluga is the peak variety of this luxury delicacy. But in ... The post The Best Caviar to Eat Now appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Why Canada’s Banff National Park Is the Ultimate Luxury Wellness Destinationby Dobrina Zhekova on May 10, 2022 at 3:17 pm
When in 1883, railway workers stumbled upon a hot spring in what would become Canada’s first national ... The post Why Canada’s Banff National Park Is the Ultimate Luxury Wellness Destination appeared first on Travel Curator.
- 5 of The Sexiest Beaches in the Caribbeanby Shari Mycek on May 9, 2022 at 8:16 pm
When it comes to beaches, not all sea-and-sand scapes are created equal. Even in the Caribbean, world-renowned ... The post 5 of The Sexiest Beaches in the Caribbean appeared first on Travel Curator.
- 10 Adventurous Things to Do in Norwayby Becca Hensley on May 9, 2022 at 6:50 pm
You don’t have to be sporty to enjoy a trip to Norway, but if you are athletic ... The post 10 Adventurous Things to Do in Norway appeared first on Travel Curator.
AFAR Travel The experiential travel guide
- A Chef’s Quest to Bring the World’s Most Expensive Prawn to Americaby La Carmina on May 13, 2022 at 11:44 pm
- What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Meby Julia Cosgrove on May 13, 2022 at 9:20 pm
- A Weekend Getaway Guide to Guerneville, The Russian River’s Idyllic Summer Retreatby Jessie Beck on May 13, 2022 at 8:38 pm
- 5 Great Ways to Use the Chase Sapphire Preferred Introductory Bonuson May 13, 2022 at 5:33 pm
- The 15 Best State Parks in California You Need to Visitby Aislyn Greene on May 13, 2022 at 1:55 am
- Archetype Family: Discovering
- Other Expressions: Adventurer, Trailblazer, Traveler
- Life Journey: To follow paths that are self-discovered. Inspire others to explore uncharted territory.
- Unique Challenge: To be unafraid to commit: to settling in one place, with one person, and one style of life; to recognize that exploration can be emotional as well as physical.
- Lesson To Learn: To take the initiative while coordinating with others to break barriers and accomplish great things.
- Defining Grace: Self-Motivation
- Challenge To Self: I will climb every mountain, feel every moment.
THE PIONEER: You go where no one has gone before mentally and physically You see, you think , you go forever seeing uncharted territory. You change the world. Where here you go can be disruptive and even dangerous. You also have trouble “staying”.
THE DISCOVERER: You explore the sky, the earth, and the sea. You enjoy looking forward, backward and beyond. You stuggle with boredom and relating to the present moment.
THE ADVENTURER: Adventurers are enthusiasts. They are up for anything and can handle change with aplomb.
THE TRAVELER: Travelers are always game to go someplace new. Enthusiastic, worldly, and adventurous without being danger junkies, they can be trusted to advise about destinations that are off the beaten track.
THE SEEKER: Charming and able to adjust to all kinds of situations, Seekers can bring new perspectives about life to anyone who is curious enough to ask them to describe what they’ve experienced.
THE INDIVIDUALIST: Individualists are exciting to be around because they are always in the vanguard and always ready to take issue with anything too constraining or boring.
THE NOVELTY-SEEKER: Explorers have a hard time appreciating what they have already accomplished because they always feel there is more to do. This compulsion may cause them to leave tasks in their present reality, unfinished.