Travel Curator Worth Traveling For
- Spooky Towns To Visit This Halloweenby Avery Matera on October 18, 2021 at 9:46 pm
In the spooky spirit of Halloween and its storied history steeped in ghosts, ghouls, and witchcraft, we ... The post Spooky Towns To Visit This Halloween appeared first on Travel Curator.
- My Culture-Filled 3-Day Journey Through Switzerlandby Inka Piesga on October 18, 2021 at 9:15 pm
Travel writer Inka Piesga, who grew up in the north of Germany where the landscape is as ... The post My Culture-Filled 3-Day Journey Through Switzerland appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Head to These Soulful Global Retreats to Reset and Ascendby Shari Mycek on October 17, 2021 at 6:59 pm
Wellness travel is on the rise. The concept of traveling for self-care with a touch of pampering ... The post Head to These Soulful Global Retreats to Reset and Ascend appeared first on Travel Curator.
- The Coziest Fall Getaways on the East Coastby Shari Mycek on October 14, 2021 at 2:58 pm
Who doesn’t love fall on the east coast? The Crayola-colored leaves, crisp air, seemingly endless apple-cider doughnuts, ... The post The Coziest Fall Getaways on the East Coast appeared first on Travel Curator.
- My Perfect Weekend in France’s Champagne Regionby Kasia Dietz on October 12, 2021 at 4:56 pm
To sip a glass of champagne (or two), follow in my footsteps, and head to the famed ... The post My Perfect Weekend in France’s Champagne Region appeared first on Travel Curator.
AFAR Travel The experiential travel guide
- Make a Splash with Balinese Water Adventureson October 18, 2021 at 10:16 pm
- In Ghana, a Chef Searching for Her Roots Finds Open Arms—and Open Kitchenson October 18, 2021 at 9:54 pm
- Singapore and Thailand Are Opening to U.S. Travelers—What to Know About Southeast Asia Travelon October 18, 2021 at 7:26 pm
- Lesser-Known (and Totally Spectacular) Places to See Cherry Blossoms in Japanon October 18, 2021 at 2:32 pm
- Discover Hidden Charms in the City of Lighton October 18, 2021 at 2:29 pm
- Archetype Family: Discovering
- Other Expressions: Adventurer, Trailblazer, Traveler
- Life Journey: To follow paths that are self-discovered. Inspire others to explore uncharted territory.
- Unique Challenge: To be unafraid to commit: to settling in one place, with one person, and one style of life; to recognize that exploration can be emotional as well as physical.
- Lesson To Learn: To take the initiative while coordinating with others to break barriers and accomplish great things.
- Defining Grace: Self-Motivation
- Challenge To Self: I will climb every mountain, feel every moment.
THE PIONEER: You go where no one has gone before mentally and physically You see, you think , you go forever seeing uncharted territory. You change the world. Where here you go can be disruptive and even dangerous. You also have trouble “staying”.
THE DISCOVERER: You explore the sky, the earth, and the sea. You enjoy looking forward, backward and beyond. You stuggle with boredom and relating to the present moment.
THE ADVENTURER: Adventurers are enthusiasts. They are up for anything and can handle change with aplomb.
THE TRAVELER: Travelers are always game to go someplace new. Enthusiastic, worldly, and adventurous without being danger junkies, they can be trusted to advise about destinations that are off the beaten track.
THE SEEKER: Charming and able to adjust to all kinds of situations, Seekers can bring new perspectives about life to anyone who is curious enough to ask them to describe what they’ve experienced.
THE INDIVIDUALIST: Individualists are exciting to be around because they are always in the vanguard and always ready to take issue with anything too constraining or boring.
THE NOVELTY-SEEKER: Explorers have a hard time appreciating what they have already accomplished because they always feel there is more to do. This compulsion may cause them to leave tasks in their present reality, unfinished.