Travel Curator Worth Traveling For
- An insider’s guide to the Best Napa Wineriesby Martha McCully on July 21, 2021 at 4:51 pm
There are so many reasons to visit Napa Valley. Napa’s terroir, a perfect combination of sunshine, rich ... The post An insider’s guide to the Best Napa Wineries appeared first on Travel Curator.
- The most spectacular waterfalls in the United Statesby Natasha Silva-Jelly on July 21, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Do go chasing waterfalls. If exploring nature’s bounty in your own backyard sounds like the perfect summer ... The post The most spectacular waterfalls in the United States appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Most Beautiful Floating Markets in Vietnamby Lindsay Cale on July 20, 2021 at 4:58 pm
It’s no surprise that Vietnam, one of our favorite destinations in Southeast Asia, made its way onto ... The post Most Beautiful Floating Markets in Vietnam appeared first on Travel Curator.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Cities in Europeby Peter J. Frank on July 20, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Europe is open again! And like a smorgasbord piled high with tempting delicacies, it offers almost too ... The post The 10 Most Beautiful Cities in Europe appeared first on Travel Curator.
- 10 Luxury Ranches In Montana To Unplug In Styleby Avery Matera on July 15, 2021 at 6:52 pm
It’s no secret that Montana is having a moment. Big Sky Country was already on the rise ... The post 10 Luxury Ranches In Montana To Unplug In Style appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Archetype Family: Discovering
- Other Expressions: Adventurer, Trailblazer, Traveler
- Life Journey: To follow paths that are self-discovered. Inspire others to explore uncharted territory.
- Unique Challenge: To be unafraid to commit: to settling in one place, with one person, and one style of life; to recognize that exploration can be emotional as well as physical.
- Lesson To Learn: To take the initiative while coordinating with others to break barriers and accomplish great things.
- Defining Grace: Self-Motivation
- Challenge To Self: I will climb every mountain, feel every moment.
THE PIONEER: You go where no one has gone before mentally and physically You see, you think , you go forever seeing uncharted territory. You change the world. Where here you go can be disruptive and even dangerous. You also have trouble “staying”.
THE DISCOVERER: You explore the sky, the earth, and the sea. You enjoy looking forward, backward and beyond. You stuggle with boredom and relating to the present moment.
THE ADVENTURER: Adventurers are enthusiasts. They are up for anything and can handle change with aplomb.
THE TRAVELER: Travelers are always game to go someplace new. Enthusiastic, worldly, and adventurous without being danger junkies, they can be trusted to advise about destinations that are off the beaten track.
THE SEEKER: Charming and able to adjust to all kinds of situations, Seekers can bring new perspectives about life to anyone who is curious enough to ask them to describe what they’ve experienced.
THE INDIVIDUALIST: Individualists are exciting to be around because they are always in the vanguard and always ready to take issue with anything too constraining or boring.
THE NOVELTY-SEEKER: Explorers have a hard time appreciating what they have already accomplished because they always feel there is more to do. This compulsion may cause them to leave tasks in their present reality, unfinished.