Sports Illustrated Sports Illustrated, SI.com provides sports news, expert analysis, highlights, stats and scores for the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, college football, soccer, fantasy, gambling and more
POPSUGAR Fitness Top Fitness Stories
- 10 Highly Rated Organic Leggings That Embrace Both Sustainability and Comfortby Kalea Martín on December 1, 2023 at 3:05 pm
- These 12 Peloton Bike Seat Cushions Deliver a Smoother Rideby Kalea Martín on November 30, 2023 at 8:05 pm
- Winter Is Here, and These Are the Jackets We're Eyeing For Cold-Weather Workoutsby India Yaffe on November 30, 2023 at 4:35 pm
- We Asked Pilates Instructors For the Best Ab Moves - Here's What They Saidby Maggie Ryan on November 30, 2023 at 12:00 am
- This No-Equipment, At-Home Workout Knocks Out Strength Training and Cardio in Oneby Jenny Sugar on November 29, 2023 at 10:45 pm
- Archetype Family: Physical
- Other Expressions: Competitor, Sportsman, Outdoorswoman
- Life Journey: To discover a sense of personal power and identity through developing my body.
- Unique Challenge: To understand that the body has limits; to pay attention when I’m feeling off-balance and do what I need to get back to my core power zone.
- Lesson To Learn: To confront physical vulnerability and accept the reality of aging.
- Defining Grace: Endurance
- Challenge To Self: I will explore my strengths beyond competition.
THE DANCER: Dancers are an appealing combination of physically fit and stylish. They are quick to react and fun to be with whenever there’s a good beat around.
THE TOMBOY: Tomboys don’t play games. They are straightforward, honest and concerned with getting things done in the most direct way possible. They are also refreshingly lacking in vanity, and bring a freshness and vigor to socially formal situations.
THE BULLY: The danger with living too much in your body is that you can end up using it to bad ends as well as good.