mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- This Sea Vegetable Is Packed With Undeniable Gut Health Benefitsby Merrell Readman on September 26, 2022 at 9:03 pm
A case for the sea veggies.
- 8 Types Of Friends You Need In Your Life (+ 5 Types To Avoid)by Kelly Gonsalves on September 26, 2022 at 9:01 pm
Different friends serve different purposes in our lives, and that's OK.
- Jupiter Is Closer To Earth Than It's Been In Decades: What It Means For Youby Sarah Regan on September 26, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Jupiter is the planet of luck and abundance.
- I'm A Princeton-Trained PhD & These 3 Foods Will Optimize Your Metabolismby Jason Wachob on September 26, 2022 at 2:01 pm
Check out her favorite grocery staples.
- This Ingredient Is An Under-The-Radar Hero For Aging Skinby Jamie Schneider on September 26, 2022 at 11:25 am
Food, Planet, Environmentalism and Sustainability | goop Read the latest articles and interviews about food, our planet, environmentalism, sustainability and more on goop.com.
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Approaching 50by Goop on September 22, 2022 at 11:49 am
Ahead of her 50th birthday on September 27, Gwyneth reflects on her path thus far, and how she wants to move forward into the chapters to come.
- How Do the Four Elements Define You?by Goop on September 22, 2022 at 11:48 am
In her new book, psychological astrologer Jennifer Freed, PhD, taps into the four elements—fire, earth, air, and water—to help guide us in our journey to self.
- 7 Ultrapowerful Vibrators to Get You Off, Fastby Goop on September 22, 2022 at 11:47 am
If you need a lot of stimulation to get off, this one is for you: We narrowed down which vibrators in our sex toy shop deliver the strongest buzz.
- Jump Rope Cardio Workout—Under 10 Minutesby Goop on September 20, 2022 at 11:47 am
New under-10-minute workout video alert: LA-based trainer Grayson Gilbert shares his high-intensity jump rope routine.
- Can Reiki Lead to Orgasm?by Goop on September 15, 2022 at 11:49 am
Reiki master Daydree Horner shares her approach to couples sessions—and a guided solo practice for orgasm.
- Archetype Family: Advocate
- Other Expressions: Naturalist, Defender, Champion of a Cause
- Life Journey: To act as an agent for positive change.
- Unique Challenge: To find causes that engage my strengths, not my personal agenda.
- Lesson To Learn: To do what I can, even if it doesn’t feel like enough.
- Defining Grace: Hope
- Challenge To Self: I will commit fully to a cause, even if it means pledging my time, energy, and money in order to make a difference.
THE ENVIRONMENTALIST: Physically fit and perpetually curious, Environmentalists love having friends and family on hikes, canoe trips, and other forays into nature. They are typically healthy and fearless.
THE CRUSADER: Crusaders are brave, articulate, and moral people who will risk everything for their cause. They are strong and charismatic leaders who use their brains and bodies to achieve their goals.
THE VEGAN/ORGANO: Articulate about their beliefs yet realistic about what the rest of the world is willing to do, they live by example rather than scolding.
THE LAWYER: Intelligent and disciplined, lawyers are high-powered and thick-skinned, qualities that make them game for challenges that frighten others.
THE FEMINIST: Feminists are avid listeners who work well together and understand that the more opportunities they have, the better their lives will be for their children and their families.
THE HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCATE: Human Rights Advocates have the highest of moral convictions and a hopeful but realistic sense of what can be done to aid the oppressed. They are as brave as they are selfless.
THE OPINIONATOR: Because Advocates work hard to understand their causes, they are knowledgeable about matters that many people intentionally ignore. This can make them opinionated and judgmental to the point of belligerence.
THE HACTIVIST: Tech-oriented Advocates tend to feel that in the Internet age, all information should be free. But when they end up sharing confidential information or content that is protected by law, they run into trouble.
THE ANARCHIST: When Advocates lose a sense of perspective because they believe so firmly in their cause that they are willing to invoke violence to promote it, they become Anarchists.